Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Throwback Thrusdays

     If you are on Instagram, and even some of our friends on Facebook do #tbt, but tbt stands for Throwback Thursdays you just post old photos of you, friends, family, etc. Its nice to take a look at old pictures and think of those memories! I wanted to start including it my blog just as some FUN! ENJOY!


Top Left Corner: My daddy and I at the park. I was 4, maybe 5.
Right Side: My husband and I. I was 15 he was 16 - ( Today is his birthday! He's 28 now!) #highschoolsweethearts
Bottom Left Corner: My babies, which are no longer babies because they are 9 and 6. In the Picture, they were 4 and 1. #mygreatestaccomplisments

No comments: