Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Where did June Go? Only 6 months left in 2015

Can you believe that there are only 6 months left in 2015? We are halfway through this year and I swear I don't even know where the month of June went. May was such a blur with the kids birthday and the end of school and now it seems that June has been the same, a blur. First it was the start of Summer, a weekend of birthdays, and then out of town for 6 days of fun with family & the wedding of 2015, and now I'm home, relaxed, and back in the swing of things and it's already July. I feel like I have missed so much, and I have, and for that I have to apologize because I have been MIA in more ways then just at Raised Southern. I hope you all are ready for a full month of fun!! Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: