Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, June 12, 2015

{Cooking with the Kids} Gummy Bear Popsicle's

      Yes, they were back at it again. I think it's so important that kids {boys & girls} get in the kitchen and learn to cook. There are so many reasons that this is important but one that really sticks out to me is that our children need to know how to take care of themselves. Yes, as mothers it is our job, and we do it, to take care of children and do for them but I want my children to never have to depend on anyone unless it's each other of course. Now that it is Summertime and both of the children are now homeschooled they will be cooking a lot more. My son likes to cook and my daughter loves to cook, so we always felt bad that she was being left out while at school, so we didn't cook as much as when she was home.







     This week we decided to make a delicious cool treat since the humidity has been very high this rain and hot summer days we're already having here in South Alabama. We made Gummy Bear Popsicle's. These are so simple and the kids can really do this all buy themselves, if their smaller children they will probably need your help pouring the Sprite but my son 11 and daughter 8 took care of this all on their own. I was just there to take the pictures.

                                

Here is what you need to make your own Gummy Bear Popsicle's.
-Gummy Bears {of course}
-Sprite
-Popsicle Maker Set {Idk what they're called but that will work}

*First, put your gummy bears in the Popsicle Maker Set





*Second, Add Sprite


*& Then Freeze!! {Takes about 2-2.5 hours}

*Unfortunately I do not have an end result... I know, I thought the same thing when I noticed my kids we're halfway through their second ones.... opppsss- Sorry y'all! I'll make sure to get one next go around.

Hope y'all enjoy this cold special treat! Your children will love these, and love making them even more! Have a great weekend y'all!

No comments: