Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MIA...

     I know, I know, WHERE HAVE I BEEN? It's been way to long since I've sat down and wrote a post for my site that I'm ashamed. I thought to myself today, what happened to my schedule? Well I know Summer has came. When it's Summertime we run on Island time. We're up at sunrise and don't go to bed until way into the night. I really don't know how we live on 4-5 hours of sleep during Summer but during any other time, we need our sleep! Since the last time I posted, it's all been a whirlwind of a lot going on. We had end of the year activities for school, dance rehearsal, dance recital, two birthday camping trips, end of the year award, and then Memorial Day weekend. While all that was going on, I was busy getting another site that I run, under control and working with Team Members. So in between all that I didn't have any time to do what I love most and just write. So here I am! Back again!


      I have a lot I want to share with y'all and a lot I need to catch up with especially with it being the beginning of a new month! Watch out for Monthly Memories, Southern Snapshots, & getting back to the normalcy of Raised Southern! Hope y'all are all having a great week so far!

No comments: