Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Father's Day Foods - 10 Foods that will fill his stomach and you will win his heart!

     They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach and well I must say I believe that is true. At least this is true for my grandparents and my husband. I don't know what we would do if I didn't know how to cook. I mean don't get me wrong we would survive because my husband is a hell of a cook but there is no doubt in my mind that if he had to cook every night and then two/three times on weekend, I'm sure we would eat cereal, sandwiches, and pizza on rotation.

     Earlier in the week on our Crafty Tuesday I shared 5 DIY Crafts that you can make as gifts for the men in your life, and as I was making my shopping list I realized I needed to get stuff to make all my husbands fav. foods. We're celebrating Father's Day this weekend because I will be out of town the weekend of Father's day. As I was doing that I decided to share some the best recipes I've added to my Father's Day Pinterest Board this year! I hope this helps y'all get the idea of what you can make for your favorite man.

Take a look at these delicious and awesome recipes:

*Courtesy of Bakerella
How cute are these cupcakes and cookies? I know that I wouldn't be able to resist this sweet treat and neither would my husband! These are great for any cookout you may be having to serve to all the guest. These could be made very simply.
http://www.bakerella.com/fast-food-fun/

*Courtesy of  SheKnows 
Add a little food decor to your Father's Day spread! This is great to sit out for your Father's Day get together/Cookout. This will be what everyone is talking about.
http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/1004269/watermelon-grill-with-fruit-kabobs

Can't decide what kind of burger you want to make dad this Father's Day? This should help you with your decision, or maybe not because I can't decide.


*Courtesy of Cheese and Burger
All of these burgers look pretty delicious and I'm not the type of girl to like a lot on my burger except the traditional of course and BBQ Sauce and Pickles. However these look very appetizing! Which one will you be making for your Backyard BBQ?


*Courtesy of Back to Her Roots

These would make everyone and anyone happy, at least in my family it would. Baked Buffalo Chicken Bites are something that I could probably eat every day, several different times a day and be just fine. I know my husband would want these over and over again! Y-U-M!
http://backtoherroots.com/2011/08/11/baked-buffalo-chicken-bites-with-blue-cheese-yogurt-dip/



*Courtesy of Six Sister's Staff
How delicious are these looking to you right about now? Good Huh? & they're no bake.. even better right? You can't go wrong with these for a sweet treat to celebrate your sweet Father's Day!
http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/04/no-bake-reeses-fudge-bars.html




*Courtesy of Pint Sized Baker
Is Dad a golf lover? These will make his Father's Day Golfing trip perfect. He will have a snack of his favorite hobby! Take a look at these! My husband is not, per say a "golfer" but he loves to hit them through out the yard and down on the beach, but he has taken to learning more about the sport. He would get a kick out of these, so I'm sure the "pro" golfer in your life would love them.
http://frame.bloglovin.com/?post=2886684993&blog=4729555&group=0&frame_type=a


*Courtesy of  JoCooks
I think if this is the only thing you do for husband/dad/grandfather, all of the above, they will have a great Father's Day because you can't go wrong with Beer Can Chicken. I don't care who you are, this is the best way to cook chicken! 



*Courtesy of Let's Dish
Buffalo Chicken is a mans love at least most of the men I know. Here is a twist on things instead of having the normal Buffalo Chicken Wings.
http://www.letsdishrecipes.com/2013/10/shredded-buffalo-chicken-sandwiches-slow-cooker.html



*Courtesy of From Away - The Way Food Should Be
Looking for a different type of sandwich then your normal burger or shredded chicken/port? Try this out for Father's Day with the family Hot & Spicy Italian Drip Beef.
http://www.fromaway.com/cooking/todays-sandwich-hot-spicy-italian-drip-beef-homemade



*Courtesy of Damn Delicious
Look at this!!! I know if I showed this to my husband he would say your making that now. I don't care if we just ate a full 5 course meal, if it come to having the opportunity to eat shrimp he is taking it! Try this Garlic Butter Shrimp.
http://damndelicious.net/2014/04/11/garlic-butter-shrimp/


     I hope you were able to gather an idea from these great ones here. I know that we featured some delicious recipes from some awesome bloggers so don't just grab their recipes & run {unless you have to of course}, stay and check other things out! Hope y'all have a great weekend and are looking forward to a wonderful Father's Day.


No comments: