Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

{Crawley Wedding 2015} The Wedding


Before their can be a wedding there has to be prep of course! We did Wedding prep on Friday the day before the wedding but I wanted to share the pictures here with the wedding day. Wedding Prep We had to decorate the ballroom for the reception and I would like to think that with everyone that was involved and helped it got done quickly and turned out amazing! Here are some of my favorite snapshots~








    The Wedding was absolutely breathtaking!



       My husband and I got married at 18 & 19 years old, I think our families were still unsure if we were going to make it.
     We had the option to have a wedding or a honeymoon. My husband and I have been together since we were 15 & 16 years old, we had a baby at 17 & 18, moved out 2 weeks after our son was born and had been working and trying to live and survive. We had the option to have a wedding or have a honeymoon, well at 18 & 19 years old all we wanted to do was go on vacation! So my husband and I went to Disney World for our our honeymoon and I got married at the courthouse. Well now on our 10 year of marriage I really want a wedding party - the wedding part will not happen, but we can renew our vows and have a fun party with all our friends and family. I think it would be so much fun to have this with all of our family and these memories.
JUST A TIP LADIES: Have the wedding of your dreams, if you don't you will always want it! Don't get me wrong my wedding and honeymoon were great! It was what we wanted at that moment, in that time in our life, but things change and times change and now *in my bridezilla voice* I WANT MY WEDDING! lol Just kidding! I just want a vow renewal and a trip to Disney, I'm all for combining it too. :) I'm sure when my husband reads this he will be rolling his eyes with a big smile on his face.

     Any-who, Back to the main topic of this post- I'm so happy to have these memories with this amazing couple so when we're 50 we can all reminisce about these wonderful memories.
Take a look at the Wedding below in photos!



























   
Wasn't it beautiful?

I'm so happy to be apart of this beautiful day & apart of their life! Lots of Love Mr. & Mrs. Crawley!



No comments: