Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

{Crawley Wedding 2015} The Reception

I don't think there are any words for how much fun was had at the reception to the Crawley Wedding! In some cases maybe a little too much fun, but the important part was all had a great time at the wedding reception. It was so much fun to dance the night away with bride and groom and before midnight {way before midnight, with time to spare} Cinderella & her Prince Charming we're sent off with sparklers on their way to their castle {Disney World} for their honeymoon. I don't think the night could have been more magical! Here are several pictures of the night, and also a very special moment at the end.



































It was such an amazing time with these two ^^ they are the greatest and I couldn't ask for better people in my life! I love you both very much and wish you all the happiness and love in the world!

*******Special Memory*******
I don't even know where to began or what to say. I think this is one of the most thoughtful things that has ever been done for me. Anthony and I as I mentioned in one of the previous posts grew up together, at my grandparents or at his house with my aunt. We also spent a lot of time with my dad who played music and we grew up on his music and singing many of his songs around the house. My dad committed suicide in 2009, I know this is something I've never talked about here or even went into detail about (I always say it's a topic for another day, & that's not today). It is the hardest thing for me in my life (still) as you can tell from this video and my reaction. Anthony has many of my dads CD's and this particular song I probably recorded with him when I was 10 or 11 so 1996/1997 and as you can tell as southern as can be. It really makes me smile watching it and tears automatically swell when I think about this moment and memory we have! I don't think I can ever thank them enough for doing this for me. It meant more then I will ever be able to tell you! I love you both very very much! Thank You!

No comments: