Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Monday, December 2, 2013

Back on Track - Remember to plan better!

     WHEW-- During the holidays things always get so busy and before I know it I'm laid on the couch with  my legs stretched across my husband and I am exhausted! I found myself like this several times over the Thanksgiving holiday! Is that a sign I am getting old? Oh, I hope not!
     I thought this past month I could keep up with a additional blog a day series and well it was all going good and then BAM the Holidays were here and before I knew it I was missing days and fallen behind. I tried to catch up and stay caught up but that was not going well. So I decided to stop doing and make a mental note and I made a Physical one too. Plan better and don't add more then necessary.

     I am the type person I want to do it all and I want to do it all by myself. I don't want help from anyone because I can do it myself, and I am a firm believe if you want something done right (my way) , you have to do it your self. So I generally take on too much thinking oh yes I can do this, or I can do that, and yes that too... but the truth always comes down to you must plan better and it is okay to say no.

 I was reminded of this, this past month.

     I am now back on track and not over scheduling myself. Even though I think I can do it all. The truth is I can only do what all is necessary, which is a lot. If it doesn't fit on the schedule, don't try to fit it in.

No comments: