Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monthly Memories- December 2014

     This is our first Monthly Memories of 2015, even though it is of December 2014 - I'm still excited for it to be the first of the new year! As I do each month I'm sharing Monthly Memories, which is pictures of things that have happened here in our life and I love being able to share them all in one place, and for our family members out of town that don't get to be in our life constantly. It's a great way for them to keep up with us and watch the kids grow!
 

Our Christmas Tree 2014


Precious Sleeping Baby


She fell asleep like this after the parade!


Off the Chart - She did great at school right before break that she got off the chart & got to pick a toy!


Lillian Christmas Parade 2014
With Gulf Coast Dance Connection





Christmas Cookie Baking Day @ Moms 2014



& these are the next best thing to Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies



Ain't She Cute!


Growing up so Big! Pensacola Mess Hall Homeschooling Day 2014







We decorated Snowflakes for one of Mommy's Blogs 7 for our Christmas Tree!





This is the pic I sent to find out what everyone wanted for Christmas :)


-My newest fragrance addiction - Speaking of, where's my lotion?


Ugly Sweater Christmas Party -Christmas Eve @ Moms 2014





&This is what my mo got me for Christmas! A Taser! Any Volunteers?


Couldn't be more excited!!!!!!


@The Gulf Coast Zoo in Gulf Shores, AL



Before I know it they will be grown. I can't believe how big they are already!


Building Legos with Grandpa! {Family in from OK 2014}


Me & my Little Brother! I love getting to spend time with the whole family!


Time with Aunt Summer! I have the best Sister!




Can you tell we're related?


First Sleepover with MiMi & Grandpa



My Favorites!




You hid here! Bahahahahah



Happy New Years & Fireworks




 
 

No comments: