Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Craft Time/DIY - Disney Stache



If you haven't heard, {because I'm literally so excited I think I've told the world} I got a Silhouette Cameo for Christmas! I was so excited because I couldn't wait to get crafty with it. I got the starter set of Vinyl with it and I figured that all of that would be tester vinyl, cause who gets everything right the first time? I was very surprised at how easy using the Silhouette was. I was very pleased I wouldn't have to go to Silhouette Class 101 to learn it. The hardest part of the who process so far {I've only used regular vinyl, I can't wait to use heat transfer for shirts} was deciding which project I was going to do first, and making sure I liked my design. I could literally design graphics all day. If you're considering getting a Silhouette, I like the many who suggested it to me, I highly recommend it too.

My first project as you can see above is our Disney Stache. For all you Disney lovers, yes, that is Mickey Ears with a mustache. I saw this on Pinterest of course and had to make it myself, because we are Disney addicts. If you've never been to Disney, you probably won't understand the love we have for our second home. This is a fun, cute, and helpful way for everyone to save money, and WANT to save their money. Let's Fill it Up!!!

I will be taking orders for all the projects that are shown on Raised Southern Boutique once it is fully functional and published. If you would like one before then though feel free to email me with your order for a Disney Stache and the color you would like your Mickey Ears, Mustache, & Lettering - $15  or request just the vinyl for $5 {prices do not include shipping} and I will send you a invoice. Once payment has been received you will receive your confirmation with shipping date of 3-5 Business days from completed Payment. Shipping is standard, 5-7 Business Days. Other Shipping options are available upon request.





 This Standard Mickey Ear Container with customization options available upon request. Please include in your email you would like the standard container with only Mickey Ears and what color you would prefer. If you would also like customized lettering, please also include that in your email. 


No comments: