Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Sunday, July 20, 2014

June Monthly Memories

     Okay Okay, I know it's almost the end of July- and you're probably thinking I do not care what you did in June BUT I forgot to add these and I want to make sure I have all these memories! Have a Great Weekend!

P.S. I got a new camera for Mothers Day so there are a lot, I had to test all the settings, ya know?!




^^^My Loves^^^
Looking to see what washed up after a storm.

They will climb anything they can, especially a tree! 

Getting to just float and get pulled around by the kids, for whatever reason this is all they want to do when I get on a tube. 

I love them

xoxo Kisses xoxo

My babies aren't babies

Wreck it Ralph {Just a nickname} but ain't he just a cutiepie! 

Enjoy Lunch on the beach 

Mason & his faces, he's such a character. 

Dinner with family from Oklahoma

Mr. Destin Geordan is Born at a whopping 9lbs. {Cousin}

That little girl loves to fish, even if nothing is biting.

Look at that face, his cheeks are so kissable. 

She hurt her foot, but beading necklaces is keeping her busy. 

Just a boy & his dog. { My caption for this picture} 


We love playing board games, this is one of the kids new favorites. 

Look at what we found while helping my sister in law & brother in law move. This is my Husband {right} & his brother. I haven't seen too many baby pictures of my husband so I really enjoyed seeing this one. 

It took all of us to cook breakfast for 9 people. Eggs, Sausage, Bacon, & Grits. It was a kitchen full but we had fun. It took all of us because someone cooked something else better then the others lol. It sure was good. 

Little Girl, Big Explosive - This is our free Firework from the store and she got to pick it. Of course it was a BIG one and it was Pink. 

Enjoying some Fresh Baldwin County Watermelons 

They all had to take a picture with their Watermelons 

& he had to be dramatic, he said it was because he just LOVES Watermelon, I believe he could eat a whole watermelon if we let him. 

The Sister-in-Law needed a picture too.

Skating, He's getting good, this was in June when we went but we went last week and he didn't even use the walker. 

*Happy 10th Birthday Dianna* We went skating and then enjoyed cupcakes! 

He's growing up so much! 


     Here are my June Monthly Memories! It was such a good month. These Summer months are flying by so quickly. I can't believe that July is almost over and I'm that far behind on things. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend! 


























No comments: