Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

{The Scott Life}Taking-Stock Link-Up


I've been thinking about a way to update everyone more on a regular basis the things going on in my life, actually going on, not just stuff I blog, jobs, crafts, etc. I have going on. I want to let you all in a little more. I've been looking at several link ups and I found this one. It's not a link -up just a series that I found at meetmeatmikes.com called Taking-Stock. I absolutely LOVE this way of updating everyone!  This will give everyone a chance to get to know me a little better. You can even complete this several times a week if you want to because it will change daily. Make sure you always Link-Up! 

Making : Graphics, I love making graphics, but really hate how time consuming it is. However, this is what has to be done, and it's one of my favorite parts the blogging process! It's a Love/Hate Relationship.
Cooking : Nothing - Tonight we are taking the kids skating and eating out. We don't do this often at all so it is a very special treat. Plus I love any night I don't have to cook. 
Drinking : A Red Bull - {I know, shame on me, BUT I really need all the energy today.}
THERE'S MORE 
Reading: Nothing in particular. I am so busy working & doing trainings when I'm not working.
Wanting: Time to hurry and fly to Sept 6th and then just be as slow as possible, almost like it's standing still. {We leave for Vacation for a week, that day.}
Looking: I'm looking for a specific shirt for my husbands birthday on August 1st. 
Playing: The Bacholorette is playing on Hulu, on one of the other computer screens. I need noise, and I find reality t.v. so entertaining. 
Wasting: I try not to waste anything; time, money, etc. 
Sewing: I took a sewing class in high-school and made a pillow, and a pair of sleep shorts. I enjoyed it and need to learn more. I know the basics, but would like to know more. I love to be creative and ummm I have a sewing machine. A nice one too... 
Wishing: I wish there was more time in the day for me to create and do everything that I need to do. Or at least one day that is really really long that way I just get everything all caught up. 
Enjoying: "Normal-ness" For the past 2 1/2 weeks my Sister in law, Brother in law, two nieces, and my nephew all moved in with us. It wasn't too bad, just two families trying to live together, but we made it and I'm really enjoying the normalcy of our life. 
Waiting: On our vacation! I know it will be here before I know it, and I've planned the days and how everything will go, so I've almost already lived those days. For the past week though, I've kinda just put all the planning aside and tried to focus on the here & now but our vacation is always in the back of my mind. 
Liking: I'm liking the way somethings are changing in some relationships that I have. I hope things continue the way they are because I'm really enjoying watching you become the person who you truly are! 
Wondering: If I will ever get everything on a schedule and rolling all in one motion. Sometimes things are everywhere, but it seems things are starting to all fall in place. 
Loving: Normalcy! 
Hoping: That I have enough energy to go skating this evening, by the time I complete everything that I need to. 
Marveling: The thought process of some people. I will never understand, how people can not think logically. Like the simplest way to complete something thinking.
Needing: Some family time= Skating rink & Dinner
Smelling: My lotion- Twilight Woods from Bath & Body Works {I think, let me check} Yup, Bath & Body Works. 
Wearing: Work out Clothes - Got a little workout in first thing this morning, and just haven't changed yet, got some cleaning to still do & then shower and go out with the family. 
Following: I've started following several new bloggers with Alabama Women Bloggers, I love added new ladies & connecting with them. I have some great relationships from following these women and blogging. 
Noticing: HA! I was actually just noticing that it's getting late and I need to hurry these posts up! 
Knowing: ^^ knowing that you have to hurry up - cause you got to get going.. #timecrunch
Thinking: How I'm going to complete the "Have To's"
Feeling: Rushed
Bookmarking: Just bookmarked my linky site for this site! 
Opening: Can't wait to open my boutique back up and build it! 
Giggling: about how rushed I feel but I'm not moving any faster... lol


LINK UP HERE:








Here is the list that I used but ready for you to copy & Paste on your very own blog! 
Making : :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marveling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:

No comments: