Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

{The Scott Life} A Little Bit of Us shared with Y'all

Making : Our home school curriculum packs for the week. I swear once I get them all done I feel like i'm right back trying to get more together! 
Cooking : Just took the chicken out of the freezer. I'm making Chicken & Rice once I get back this afternoon. Thursday = Archery 
Drinking : Sunny D Smooth 
Reading: Lots of blogs, have to get everything set up for October. The end of the month is always the busiest.
Wanting: An assistant or a house cleaner. If someone would handle some of the work tasks and/or all the cleaning in the house. Things would be so much easier.
Looking: at Ballet stuff. Trying to find the best for my money. 
Playing: Nothing right now, no time for that. However, we did play a family game of Sorry last night, and let me tell you that game I know went on for almost 2 hours. I almost won, till I got ganged up on by the kids and my husband - I still came in second :p
Wasting: nothing- I'm at archery for my son for the next 2 hours and catching up on blogging. 
Sewing: nothing currently- I really need to start something soon.
Wishing: that I drove- I know I've never said that but it looks like it's time for me to conquer my fear. (Maybe)
Enjoying: This breeze, it all of a sudden got hot. 
Waiting: on archery to be over! I still have a long list of things to do today. 
Liking: That the house is finally starting to get back to normal and in normal routine. 
Wondering:  Why women are so catty? 
Loving: homeschooling, in loving all that he is getting to do and experience 



Hoping:
Needing:an air conditioner, how did it go from being cool to hot?? 
Smelling: the fresh breeze, it's so nice living in the country 
Wearing:a Gator shirt of course- Go Gators! 
Following: my son around taking pictures! I'm sure he's like mom please stop! 
Noticing: how young I am compared to a lot of moms with children my age. 
Knowing: that homeschooling was a great option for us. 
Thinking: really about driving. I need to get comfortable.
Feeling: HOT
Bookmarking: Today I book marked dance wear websites and when I get home I will be marking some bow sites - Logan wants a big bow. 
Opening: this water! I could use a gallon because it's again Hot! 
Giggling: at my son he is so enthusiastic and energetic he is about everything. 


Here is the list that I used but ready for you to copy & Paste on your very own blog!
Making : :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:

No comments: