Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Crafty on Tuesday - Ring Dish


     I absolutely love to get crafty any day of the week, but on Tuesday's I'm going to start sharing all of our crafty-ness. Hope you all enjoy and if you have any suggestions please send them over and share your crafty-ness with us, we want to connect with all of you! Our first in this series is going to be our ring dishs! These ring holders are so easy and perfect to set in your kitchen, bathroom sink, or by your jewelry box.




This is my first one, so of course I made me one. This one sits by my kitchen sink for when I'm cooking or doing dishes, I just put my rings in it. We can add anything into the middle of these, so get creative! You can order yours here!

Here is another view with my rings that I normally wear.

No comments: