Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bucket List Check- Jimmy Buffet Concert


If you haven't ever listened or heard of Jimmy Buffet I don't know what world you live in. 

I don't have a "Bucket List" per say, but I do have things I want to do in my life, places I want to see, concerts I want to go to, and food I want to try and cook. I just haven't sat down and made a "bucket list", maybe I should- I think it would be fun, and especially if my husband joins in with me & even the kids! {lightbulb} <---See how my mind works. Anywho, One person besides many of the other greats, Jimmy Buffett was on my list! I remember the first time I heard Cheeseburger in Paradise- I thought, is this really a song about a Cheeseburger? I remember dancing around and having Volcano stuck in my head and as I grew older, more and more of his songs became apart of my head, heart, and playlist! {Thank God, Mama, & Daddy for raising me on good music}


I was very excited when I heard Jimmy {cause we're on first name basis} was coming to The Wharf! The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL is my TOP favorite place to see concerts! There is not a bad seat in the house, the drinks & food are great, and the music is loud! My mom is a Parrothead, no other better way to put it, and so I immediately text her and asked her if she wanted to go! She of course said yes, and it was a date! I haven't been off with just my mom & I in a very long time. I must say 10 1/2 years, It was nice to have a kid free night with just me and her, we will have to do that more often even if just for dinner! We had a great time enjoying the car show that was going {I have no pictures, and no idea why I have no pictures #bloggerfail) and people watching, everyone please take a long look in the mirror before you leave the house! :) 

We had great seats for tickets selling out in 3 mins. I can't complain because I'm just happy we had tickets! 


& this beauty was delicious! Reg. Margarita & Strawberry Margarita mixture! Perfect Frozen Drink & Beach Music! 


If Jimmy Buffett is someone you love, you absolutely should go see one of his shows! It's not one to miss! I absolutely would go see him again any day of the week! 



No comments: