Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Crazy



Whew, well I can say that the beginning of December has certainly been Holiday Crazy - I have done all my shopping {minus a few little things} but that's only because I do most of my shopping on Black Friday - it was technically Thursday, Small Business Saturday, & Cyber Monday & I must say there were some great stores. After Thanksgiving & the hustle of the shopping weekend, we of course had our tree up and had to finish decorating the house so it's been so busy around here the only thing I've had extra time for was sleep, between homeschool, work, and my normal wife & mommy duties I've been busy and trying to not go Holiday Crazy. Now that everything is organized for the month, plans have been made, and the calendar is full, everything should be right on track!

Do you have any tips for dealing with the Holiday Crazy and how busy it can get?

No comments: