Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

{The Scott Life} Taking Stock Link-Up


Making : It happen- Our vacation is coming and coming fast so I have got to get everything done for work, home-school for the week we get back, and pack this whole family. 
Cooking : Logan is going to be cooking today, making Cookies for his and his sisters afternoon snack. 
Drinking : Mt. Dew
Reading: Our itinerary, making sure everything is ready to go. 
Wanting:a Dole Whip- if you don't know what this is look it up. 
Looking: at all the stuff we have to have to travel and hoping it + us will fit in the SUV 
Playing: Burn by Ellie Goulding https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGyEd0aKWZE&index=28&list=PLI2DUu39FiPqGMgYzVjA0_SST01jyODbF


Wasting: A few minutes filling out this post while Logan is working on his division worksheet 
Sewing: Nothing Currently, but plan on making more bows today! 
Wishing: That I had a fairy godmother to wave her wand around singing Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo and everything would just magically get done. 
Enjoying: I am really enjoying Homeschooling and the time that My son and I have together. 
Waiting: We're a week into school and I am waiting for my daughter to throw a fit because she actually goes to school. Luckily we love their Elementary School and her teacher. That really makes a difference. 
Liking: Currently liking the new home school schedule we started trying this week, it seems to be working well. 
Wondering: If everything will go as planned for our Vacation and hoping I don't forget anything, last year I forgot all of my sons Shorts and Pants - We had to find a Wal-Mart.
Loving: Homeschooling - I think it is wonderful and you can focus on so much more. 
Hoping: That these next few days go by fast. 
Marveling: At how hard my son works to understand and learn something, but if he don't want to do the work he will act like he wasn't taught anything. 
Needing: A vacation, lucky for me one is coming soon. 
Smelling: Incense - I absolutely love them. 
Wearing: Workout clothes, worked out and went for a walk on the beach.
Following: a schedule is the only way to get everything completed you want/need. 
Noticing: How some things and will people will always be the same and that's not my problem but theirs. 
Knowing: That this is going to be the best Family Vacation! 
Thinking: About everything that needs to get done and how there is only one of me, I need to learn to delegate better. 
Feeling: Anxious... so much to do - not enough time, and not enough people to get it all done. 
Bookmarking: I have been bookmarking all the amazing home-school sites that are the GREATEST! 
Opening: our suitcases  today and starting to pack!
Giggling: That yes it does take me 10+ days to pack! Gotta make sure we have it all! 


Thanks y'all for coming back over here with us at Raised Southern and joining! Add your link in our comments! 

Here is the list that I used but ready for you to copy & Paste on your very own blog! 
Making : :
Cooking :
Drinking :
Reading:
Wanting:
Looking:
Playing:
Wasting:
Sewing:
Wishing:
Enjoying:
Waiting:
Liking:
Wondering:
Loving: 
Hoping:
Marveling:
Needing:
Smelling:
Wearing:
Following:
Noticing:
Knowing:
Thinking:
Feeling:
Bookmarking:
Opening:
Giggling:

No comments: