Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013- Happy New Year & Of course, New You!

    


      2012 has been a wonderful year!! I must say that we, my family and I, have grown so much this year with dealing with struggles and obstacles but we have overcame them all and been positive through the process!! I believe that if you have negative thoughts you may attract negative things and to always look to the bright side of everything. We are looking forward to the future and everything we want to achieve and focus on. Its that time for New Years Resolutions. Take a look back at last years goals and see if you stuck to them? I made some pretty easy ones that would be achievable for me and what I wanted for myself last year and hope to continue those into 2013!  I want to continue to:
- Stay organized and on our routine!  More seems to get done if we know what were suppose to be or should be doing.
- Read a book a month! I love to read and found that I was not taking the time to read and enjoy it.
- Eat Healthier and be more active! Everyone always makes "diet" goals at the beginning of the year and usually never stick to it. However I want a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family! I have quit smoking over 2012 and have been a non smoker for 8 months!!! So I believe I am on the right track and plan to continue on the track for a healthier lifestyle for myself and my family.
- Have more planned family activities! Over 2012 we were doing family movie night on Tuesdays and Family Game Night on Thursdays and tried to make sure we did a bigger activity (arcade, movies, etc.) once a month. I want to continue this but will be switching our days up that we do Family movie and game night due to schedules.


     Last years goals were very achievable and something we stuck with until this holiday season when things always seems to get so busy! I am definitely going to continue to stick to my goals and carry them over into the New Year and add some new ones to the list! This year we are going to have the kids set some as well. I think it is important to teach our children young to set goals and work hard to achieve those goals and the benefits of achieving goals you set for yourself!

What did you do to ring in the New Year? and are you setting any Resolutions or Goals?


No comments: