Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Quick Update -- Feel like I fell off the planet there for a little bit! ;)



Hey Ya’ll, Sorry I have not been blogging lately… we had a some problems with in our family that we had to take care of with some other family members and it kind of threw us for a loop.. Everything isn’t back to 100% normal… but it is starting to settle down and we are able to get back to our normal routine.. The past few weeks it was constant on the go and when we weren’t I felt like I was either so consumed in worrying about everything or trying to get some rest cause I wasn’t sleeping well. So over the next few days I hope to get a lot of posts up! Enjoy the rest of your week it is Wednesday, so not much left to go till the weekend!! Have a blessed one!

Southern Life = Mom & Wife


No comments: