Connect to us!!!

 photo facebook_zpsb36e5b0b.png  photo twitter_zps83612bb8.png  photo pinterest_zps47323de7.png  photo google_zpsd2b4853b.png  photo instagram_zps0dc3c120.png  photo etsy_zps1e69a31f.png
EMAIL US AT: RAISEDSOUTHERN@RAISEDSOUTHERN.COM

Friday, March 9, 2012

Don't Judge Moms until you have kids...

This is such a true article that it needed to be shared with the world! It says it all and I completely agree! Never Judge us moms until you have kids... This article also is a lot like the book ' I was a good mom before I had kids" It really is a cute book and also makes me realize that i am not the mom i envisioned my self being but i am an amazing mom because all of us moms go through stages and behaviors with our kids and believe it or not other moms can relate and do understand the hard days of mother hood and we all have them!! 



Also Check Out:



Southern Life = Mom & Wife

No comments: